Retreat 'Rest and Connect' (8d/7n)
Time and location
About the event
What is this retreat all about?
Back to basics on a beautiful island in a remote place at the sea, surrounded by the magic of nature!
With some space and opportunities to take a step back from daily life, rest and connect... with your self, others and nature.
To return back home, nourished and reconnected to what matters most to you, with first steps to implement your experience in daily life.
What is offered?
- every morning to start the day and welcome what emerges in you for the coming day
- every evening to end the day and see what you want to integrate out of it
- supporting connection with self, others and nature
Combined with some supporting mini-practices, such as basic meditation, basic conscious touch, writing… and whatever (creative) practice you want to bring with you yourself
Special attention for integration and taking what comes out of this week home with you
Lots of free time for ‘just being’ or ‘doing what wants to be done’ that day
2 beautiful hikes with breathtaking views
1 day excursion to local harbour-places
Healthy delicious vegi food: nourishing breakfast and dinner
1 healthy cooking class
Possibility of socializing at the cozy open-air ‘Wilson’s bar’ in afternoon and the evenings
Amazing sunsets, stargazing at night...
Our basic principle:
We give ourself and each other freedom before anything (honouring each others boundaries). The retreat offers several possibilities, however non of them is obligatory. We invite you to feel into what you really need or want, and to follow your inner intuition on this!
No experience what so ever needed, everything is beginners-friendly. People with experience in the done practices are also very welcome to join, and invited to refresh with ‘beginner’s mind’ or deepen their experience in the magical environment.
Free time or hike/excursion + lunch (by yourself)
1 person in a hut: 990 euros per person
2 person in a hut: 1580 euros for 2 person (790 pp)
First come, first served: EARLY BIRDS get 'front-row-beachhuts'!
Your reservation is confirmed when an advance payment is received of 260 euros per person.
Final payment of total amount needs to be done before 1st of August.
Bank account: BE21 7330 5829 4303, Hilde Behets Lighthouse
- Transfer from ferry-harbour to CastAway at arrival and back by departure (one shuttle daily, please ask for information)
- A cozy wooden hut with 2-person memory foam mattress and pillows, sheets, blankets, musquito-net
- A storage space with lock per hut
- A storing space for food and storing space in fridge
- Nourishing breakfast: Sunday morning – Saturday morning
- Healthy Dinner: Saturday evening – Friday evening
- Coffee, tea and water
- The circles, practices and activities as named under Offered
Transport to the island of Hvar, Croatia
Available at an extra cost:
- Rent kayaks, SUPs, windsurfing material, mountain bikes, car
- Windsurfing lessons
- Extra transfers or extra excursions
- 1-on-1 counseling session by organisator (life coach, psychologist)
- Nuad massage
- Group or private yoga class
The language spoken will be English since we will be an international group. This does not imply you have to speak 'perfect' English! The organizer Hilde speaks also Dutch, the retreat-partner Malia speaks also German. It's not possible to do everything bilingual, but some (mutual) support is offered with pleasure ;)
About organizer Hilde Behets: see more on this website or use contactpage 'Your Question' on this website
About retreat-partner Malia Campbell (delicious healthy food, Nuad-massages, Yoga-teacher)
About Cast Away (with lots of pictures to allready dream away about your holiday...):